Please login or register. April 17, 2014, 05:53:38 PM

Author Topic: Post your book!  (Read 1991 times)

Richard

• Administrator
  • Where Ever u go there you are.
    • Every Writers Resource
Post your book!
« on: April 24, 2010, 05:04:58 PM »
Start a new topic and tell us about your book, we'll check it out!

panicfreesteps

Re: Post your book!
« Reply #1 on: April 02, 2012, 09:31:36 AM »
Hi,

My first book is The Panic Free Steps on kindle (and hard copy very shortly).  Quick synopsis - 29 years of panic attacks from the age of 11 years old.  Years of Doctor's visits, therapy, prescriptions, alternative medicines, self-medication - none of it worked to cure the attacks.  Through sheer chance, I noticed it was chemicals from foods and drinks that were setting off the attacks.

After writing my story, I then investigated my theories and came up with lots of scientific test papers that prove that certain chemicals in our modern foods and drinks can give us panic attacks! 

I also got permission to print Pilot's letters who had blackouts and panic attacks in the air and who had lost their flying licences because of being branded as having panic attacks by their doctors.  They realised it was what they were drinking and putting in their drinks before flying that was giving them the attacks.  Very current subject in the news at the moment! http://www.panicfreesteps.com

ambergris

« Reply #2 on: September 23, 2012, 10:26:07 PM »
I've recently been working on self-publishing manuscripts that I hadn't touched in about six years. I had sufficient distance from them to come up with a printable draft, made illustrations for two of them, and published my first book Five Unlikely Tales through Wordclay and BookTango. (This book was advertized on this web site.) Kindle brought out the e-book but there seems to be a formatting error which will be fixed soon. In the meantime, about 75% of its content can be pre-viewed due to this error. The second (Three Rhymes for Young Poets Age Five to Twelve; full color print 6x9) $7.99 and the third (A Pig, a Horse, and a Catfish; black and white; 5.06 X 7.81) $5.99 soon-to-be published works are almost finished and will be released through Amazon.com and Amazon Europe through CreateSpace. Kindle Edition will also be made available, eventually. The second book's preview https://www.createspace.com/pub/community/demo.review.do?id=1109164 is already up but I'm waiting on its publication since I've decided to add more colors to one of the illustrations. Otherwise, everything will stay the same.

laiba9824

« Reply #3 on: October 19, 2012, 06:09:45 AM »
tell the new book and good literature

Starchaser3000

« Reply #4 on: December 01, 2012, 02:32:23 AM »
Mine is a spoof of movie and TV fiction/fantasy. Click the links to my blog and Amazon page in my sig to learn more. 8)

RLB Hartmann

« Reply #5 on: December 07, 2012, 07:58:38 PM »
Visit www.rlbhartmann.com to see the entire 9-book Cordero saga, Tierra del Oro, complete with book covers and more.

bookposse

« Reply #6 on: January 07, 2013, 12:48:57 PM »
The Book Posse
 is seeking books to review!  Get in touch and we'll try to post a review within a couple weeks of receiving the book in hard form or electronic.  Keep up the good work!