Please login or register. April 24, 2014, 12:41:56 AM

Author Topic: Audio Books  (Read 2657 times)

hooplabear

Audio Books
« on: June 21, 2010, 04:06:00 PM »
Ladies and gentlemen, I am now back to recording audio books for authors.  If you want your books turned into audio format, please contact me at jeffsarcade@gmail.com  I will beat anyone's quoted price. If you haven't received a quote I will give you the cheapest rates in the business.  You can use these for marketing purposes, hand outs, or sell them on your own.  You retain all rights, I only record them into audio with sound effects.

It is important that you email me for this offer.  I check my email often and don't browse the internet much anymore.

bretlee

Re: Audio Books
« Reply #1 on: August 11, 2012, 04:25:17 AM »
At our library, the talking books com on little mp3 type player things, so you don't ned anything to listen to them, just the headphones (but they used to come as tapes or cds, so I suppose it just depends what you're buying) any suitable audio equipment should work though. Did you know you can borrow them, instead of buying...

=====================

« Last Edit: August 12, 2012, 03:14:34 PM by Richard »

vincentrussel

« Reply #2 on: December 25, 2012, 04:46:49 AM »
This will be great for those especially children who does not like to read books. They will definitely find it interesting to know the term audio books.

loiskleum

« Reply #3 on: December 29, 2012, 06:30:25 AM »
It works best for one who would like to listen it through audio!

Sergvov

• Joomla extensions
« Reply #4 on: July 06, 2013, 08:37:24 AM »
Thanks hooplabear  , maybe I will use your services .