Please login or register. April 23, 2014, 09:06:36 PM

Author Topic: Is this the right place to ask questions?  (Read 2594 times)

lyndieq

Is this the right place to ask questions?
« on: May 06, 2009, 06:25:02 PM »
If not, can somebody tell me which particular forum here is a good place?  Thank you.

Mojo

Re: Is this the right place to ask questions?
« Reply #1 on: May 06, 2009, 06:45:14 PM »
Well I asked a question concerning short stories here and it was answered so I guess the answer is yes. Anyway, Richard has magical powers to shift posts that are in the wrong place  ;)  :D

Richard

• Administrator
  • Where Ever u go there you are.
    • Every Writers Resource
« Reply #2 on: May 06, 2009, 07:43:21 PM »
Yes I can move posts! Can you believe it. I've only moved one, I think because it was a promo in the middle of many great conversations. I also had the added incentive of seeing if I could do it. To the point: questions are welcomed anywhere! Always.

lyndieq

« Reply #3 on: May 06, 2009, 08:33:22 PM »
Alright!  :)   That must mean we can't go wrong.  Since I'm new to all of this, as well as being new to writing (except things like letters), I have a lot of questions.  I've taken a class where the teacher is encouraging me to write childrens' books (it's a screenwriting class, taken on a whim), and I don't know where to go to learn yet. 

I think it's kind of funny that he so matter-of-factly told me I was a "born" writer of childrens' books, based on one assignment handed in, and yet I'm already struggling greatly with how to word questions on this forum.  Well, maybe it'll come to me after I read more of the posts here.