From the Publisher
Createbook provides publishing solutions for authors as well. Our services include editing, cover design, ghost writing, marketplace management, upload assistance, promotion, file conversion, and print on demand. We believe that like the written word revolutionized the world, electronic publishing is integral to spreading new ideas to the world.
Started in 2011, CreateBook has grown into a full service self-publishing solution. We’ve worked with thousands of books, adapting our staff and services to meet their needs in an expanding eBook market. Our focus is to provide a publishing house quality experience for authors who want to retain the freedom of self-publishing.
- We read every book sent to us — cover to cover
- Our formatting staff is trained using only the most technically proficient methods
- Our support staff is available daily, with a focus on one-on-one consultation
- We are more than happy to help new or less technically knowledgeable authors
- We test how your eBook looks on every major device before delivery
- We advertise your completed book on our Social Media
We are taking submissions of fully or partially completed manuscripts.
Editors Name Mone Reed Carda
Year Founded 2014
Does the Press Accept: Online Submissions, Unsolicited Submissions
What forms of writing are you looking for? Non-Fiction, Fiction, Poetry, Short Stories
Ebook or Print? Ebook only
Do your charge for any services? Yes
Submission Guideline URL http://www.createbook.org/ebook-formatting-form.html
Address 703 East Main st
vermillion, South Dakota 57069
United States of America