Please login or register. April 19, 2014, 04:02:21 PM

Author Topic: eBook Forum  (Read 2355 times)

Lin Robinson

eBook Forum
« on: July 30, 2009, 04:12:20 AM »
The eBook is very definitely arriving: there is debate on which track it's coming in on.

This area is for anybody who is writing, producing, publishing, or reading in this new medium...or wants to.

Discussions here about the bewildering cluster of formats, programs, reading devices, and techniques for putting out ebooks.

Also, resources available to those who are working this particular side of the writing street.  It's an infant field that's already flexing some muscles.   People doing eBooks today aren't just expressing themselves, perhaps making a buck or so...they are driving the future or reading.

Be sure to mention your ebook project in the Show case subforum.
« Last Edit: July 30, 2009, 07:13:22 PM by Richard »

D. L. Russell

Re: eBook Forum
« Reply #1 on: October 06, 2009, 10:45:07 AM »
I agree with you 100% Lin.  My publication, Strange, Weird, and Wonderful Magazine has just published its 6th issue and our readership has grown with each quarterly installment. 

I think epublishing will grow because the internet has really leveled and some would argue even elevated the playing field for smaller publishers.  What I didn't expect is just how many people visit our site and download our issues from all around the world.  Japan, Canada, Taiwan, Israel, and New Zealand just to know a few.  We are definately a global publication.

If you get a chance, check us out at www.strangeweirdandwonderful.com

D. L. Russell
Editor
Strange, Weird, and Wonderful Magazine

Lin Robinson

« Reply #2 on: October 14, 2009, 01:39:17 PM »
Pretty cool, D.L.     Do you review eBooks?

bretlee

« Reply #3 on: August 11, 2012, 04:22:15 AM »
You should try second hand book stores, ebay, amazon and charity shops. I used to have some of those books, so I know they are definately around, but it's a case of finding them!! They were nice books - I prefered Sweet Valley High though. I used to watch the programme as well when I was a kid but then it got ridiculous unfortunately!

===========================

« Last Edit: August 12, 2012, 03:15:53 PM by Richard »