10. Ebooks will one day plug directly into your brain so you don't have to read them.
9. One book will have all the information of the world on it and AI, so it will be a very "well-read" book.
8. Ebooks will someday be projected directly onto your eyeball.
7. Saying, "Hand me my ebook," sounds much sexier than, "Throw me that book," and then ducking as it whizzes by your head.
6. You can read the book and watch the movie at the same time.
5. Ebook reader screens will eventually look the pages in a book.
4. Someday when I sit on my ebook reader it won't break!
3. Someday when I'm cold I will be able to burn my ebook to keep warm.
2. Ebooks will someday have low glare or no glare screens.
1. Someday ebooks will have multiple "pages" that you can "turn," low glare screens, be durable, water proof (or at least dry out when you get them wet) last forever, and not take batteries or have to be recharged.