Please login or register. April 19, 2014, 06:35:18 PM

Author Topic: Hi All  (Read 732 times)

RedShoeArtist

Hi All
« on: March 25, 2009, 11:44:57 PM »
Hello Everyone,
I found this site through Twitter and decided to join in your discussions. I've had no formal training as a writer, but I enjoy it, especially poetry.
I'm a full-time carer, artist and friend who makes up her own poetry rules. I am currently studying for my Fine Arts Degree late in life (I'm 38) and have recently decided that it's way too conformed for me and I'm changing my major to Art History instead...history is history and already in a box, I can live with that! Lol.
I paint and write EVERYDAY and usually my paintings are accompanied by a poem. I've never been published, but I'm not the type to wait for validation from others. When I feel I am ready, I can always self-publish.  I do try to believe in myself consciously for at least 30 minutes a day, but I am only human. Lol
I always wear red shoes when I am in my studio creating... I'm sure we all have our little idiosyncrasies ... No?

I look forward to having an ongoing discourse with you all, and hopefully learn a bit while I'm here as well.
Have a great day

red.

Richard

• Administrator
  • Where Ever u go there you are.
    • Every Writers Resource
Re: Hi All
« Reply #1 on: April 05, 2009, 07:18:49 PM »
WOW, painting everyday and writing a poem! Very cool. I hope I get to read some of it. It is nice to meet you!