Please login or register. April 23, 2014, 09:06:39 PM

Author Topic: The New Media Showcase  (Read 1799 times)

Lin Robinson

The New Media Showcase
« on: July 30, 2009, 02:20:45 AM »
This subforum is here so people can show off their projects, post links to what they're doing and bask in whatever glory might accrue.

It's for sharing work and getting feedback if people want it, not for general discussions of these media.

Discussions are welcome at these other sub-fora for:

Online writing (Blog novels, twitter poetry, hypertext fiction...all forms of presenting writing online)

eBooks (Writing, producing, distributing, software pertaining to electronic books or documents)

Audio formats  (Audio books, podcasts, mp3 poems--creating, producing, distributing)

If you've written, produced, published or engineered any sort of online writing, give us a peek.
« Last Edit: July 30, 2009, 05:50:00 AM by Richard »

RLB Hartmann

Re: The New Media Showcase
« Reply #1 on: August 03, 2009, 10:58:59 PM »
May I put this here?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My episodic, contemporary short novel, STRONG COFFEE, is currently in 4th place in the www.Textnovel.com $1000 competition. Please sign up and become my FOLLOWer and READer so you can VOTE for this fast-paced "road story" and help me WIN.

An adventure starring a young runaway, an accused murderer, and a vintage Cadillac. Rated PG-13, complete in 22 chapters (abt 7 manuscript pages each), with added chapters telling how I came to write this story. You can also leave a COMMENT.

DEADLINE AUGUST 31. 

Lin Robinson

« Reply #2 on: August 04, 2009, 05:29:06 AM »
Sure, Luci.

But it would catch more attention as a separate thread.

cvolkoff

« Reply #3 on: October 28, 2009, 08:06:30 PM »
Lin! Here you are :)
This is the discussion board I was looking for!
I knew you were on here!

Thank you for all your links on FB, I will add them to my list, and not lose them!!

Christine

Lin Robinson

« Reply #4 on: October 31, 2009, 12:11:49 PM »
Hi Christine
Nice to see you
Your downloads still going strong?

Ello

« Reply #5 on: March 02, 2013, 02:59:24 AM »
http://www.quotev.com/story/2780820/The-New-Girl/1/ read this please /.\ and give her your full opinion shes really trying to do good and be a writer but she doesn't think she can make a good story