Please login or register. April 21, 2014, 01:40:39 AM

Author Topic: Merzmensch greets everybody  (Read 575 times)

Merzmensch

Merzmensch greets everybody
« on: August 01, 2009, 10:40:53 AM »
Hallo dear people,

please allow me to introduce myself.
My (pseudo)nym is Merzmensch. I am newbie in this forum and I regret, I found this beautiful place just right now.

To say "I am writer" were perhaps not so precise. I'm working with transmedia, I experiment with words, meanings, realities. One day I want - as everybody else - to be published, but I suppose, there's a long way leading to it for me.

My favourite styles and movements belong to avante-garde, to dadaism, surrealism and mostly to something people call "postmodernity" (even if this definition is not really explainable). I also like writers, who play with realities: like Borghes, Cortázar, Danielewski, Landolfi.

There are surely many themes to write about in our world. I am personally interested in consciousness and subconscious, in paradox, in play with words and in breaking with the literary conventionalities. And in interaction with my readers.

As you've noticed already, my English is really miserable. I'm mostly writing in Russian and German, but now I'm planing to start a multilingual literary blog, where I'll write also in English and Japanese.

Now, I've written a lot and perhaps couldn't really introduce me. I'm glad to meet everybody of you here.

You can find me all over the web, but here I collected some of my virtual presence at www: http://merzmensch.t83.net/ You're welcome!

Best regards to everybody,
Merzmensch
« Last Edit: August 01, 2009, 11:02:31 AM by Merzmensch »