Please login or register. April 24, 2014, 12:40:14 PM

Author Topic: Good Market with many active clients  (Read 859 times)

JadeDragon

Good Market with many active clients
« on: December 20, 2009, 07:04:26 AM »
I just want to share that I am having excellent success with a site called Constant Content.  It is a consignment shop for all types of writing - and about 90% of work posted sells through.  Writers can write on any topic or respond to customer posted projects (they come out pretty much every day).  You can also submit any content that you still own rights to - stuff that a buyer didn't take, blog posts, stuff sold for usage etc. If you submit previously published content you can only sell usage rights though. Still it is nice to get paid again for something you did for another purpose.

There is no cost to join or submit of course.  The site provides the (very careful) edit screening, the market, and collects funds for you.  Writers get 65% of the sales price and they pay monthly by paypal.  No deadbeat buyers to worry about. 

The site has been around for years and seems very stable, but keeps a low profile. They have loyal buyers that come back over and over for guaranteed quality content every time and they continue to attract new customers.  The very best part is that they really partner with us writers and are very helpful - which is pretty refreshing. 

A nice twist is they have a writer referral program that pays 5% of earnings to the person who referred you - out of the site side not the writer side.  I would not suggest people write for the site if it didn't really work though - there would be no point.  Here is the link:  http://www.constant-content.com/?aref=33351   Hope this is helpful to some of the board members.