Please login or register. April 21, 2014, 11:09:36 AM

Author Topic: Hello from Colorfull Colorado  (Read 760 times)

Nettie Kay

Hello from Colorfull Colorado
« on: March 25, 2009, 08:26:15 PM »
I am a homeschooling mother of 9 who has been writing since I was in my teens. I have been published in several independant magazines, newsletters having to do with homebirthing, homeschooling, natural medicine/homeopathy, and other "alternative" subjects. I am also published in several motorcycle/riding magazines out of TX. Some of those publications are now defunct.

I also contributed to a book by Debra White Smith titled Romancing Your Husband  The Key to Unlocking a Passionate Life Together.

I have 2 finished mss looking for publishers, and several more that are wips.

I am a past VP to a chapter of RWA in TX, as well as event coordinator. I am also one of the original members of the International Order of Horror Professionals.

Along with parenting with a alternative style than most of the rest of the world, I also live on another plain than most. I am a writer. An artist. A musician. A passionate wife. A giving mother. A woman.

You can find me at    www.myspace.com/littleoljeanette    Hope to see you there!

I write as

« Last Edit: March 25, 2009, 08:43:01 PM by Nettie Kay »

Richard

• Administrator
  • Where Ever u go there you are.
    • Every Writers Resource
Re: Hello from Colorfull Colorado
« Reply #1 on: March 25, 2009, 10:33:32 PM »
thanks for stopping by Nettie, I'm wondering how you teach writing at home? Do your children write too? If you have any ideas please post them in the teaching writing tips. I am a teacher and a writer and a father, and I always think it is interesting how teaching translates to your own children.