Crosswords for Writers
Note: this is a new crossword. The software for these are harder to find and get working that you might thing. This one is ok. We will do this once per week (best we can). Anyway, you can check the puzzle as many times as you like. When you are finished it will say congrats and let you enter your name. It does not list your email.
“This week’s crossword”
Horror Movie Crossword. You all know I’m already starting our Halloween push, so I came up with 15 or 16 films that are must watch this Holiday season. You need to do this crossword, find the right movies and then go watch them.
A few notes. We dropped most of the “the-s” and “A-s” from the title. If it is A Nightmare on….it’s just Nightmare on. Also, all of the clues are official movie taglines from the releases of the movies. So if you really can’t think of the title, you can look them up. That would be cheating though….good luck.
0:00:00 EclipseCrossword © 2000-2013
- 1. He believes but no one else does, but he does have company in the pumpkin patch....
- 2. Mommy, Daddy, where are you?
- 3. Don't give away the ending - it's the only one we have!
- 4. They got up on the wrong side of the grave.
- 5. Paul Sheldon used to write for a living. Now, he's writing to stay alive.
- 6. Heeeeelp Meeee!
- 7. America's Most Bizarre and Brutal Crimes!
- 8. Good morning. You are one day closer to the end of the world. You have been warned.
- 9. They're coming to get you Barbara
- 10. When there's no more room in hell, the dead will walk the earth.
- 11. If you got a taste for terror, than you have a date with...
- 12. Beware the Moon
- 13. If Nancy doesn't wake up screaming she won't wake up at all.
- 14. Something beyond comprehension is happening to a girl on this street, in this house . . . a man has been sent for as a last resort. That man is
- 15. Someone Is Playing A Deadly Game, Someone Who Has Seen Way Too Many Scary Movies.
- 16. He came as the caretaker, but this hotel had its own guardians - who'd been there a long time
- 17. The trick was to stay alive.
- No Times Recorded Yet